Sunday 19 May 2013

My fractions learning


This is my maths goal.


Stage 5/6
Fractions Goal
I am learning to add and subtract fractions with a common denominator.
I know that I can do this when:
I can add and subtract the numerators together
I can recognise that the denominator doesn’t change if the fractions have a common denominator





My maths reflection  
I have been to add and subtract fractions with the same denominator. I learnt that it is just normal adding and subtracting but leaving the same denominator. I found this easy because it is the same thing as adding and subtracting. My next step is to add and subtract fractions with a different denominators.










                                                                                                                             

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Caleb!! Keep it up, hope you achieve your goals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best, Caleb! I know you can achieve whatever your set your mind on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on striving, I know that you will achieve this goal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Caleb! Super proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome boy! You can do it. Perseverance will pay off!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.